Saturday, February 19, 2011

Been very busy lately...but somehow I have been feeling motivated and of course challenged in a manner..

Finally for today, I managed to squeeze a morning out to interact with my officers, to understand more and together with my colleague, trying our best to help them in any way in their course of work.

It seems that there are always loopholes in every system, and people are constantly working towards perfecting it..or to be realistic, only some are working hard to become the top-notch problem solvers and solution executors.

For the past few weeks, upon self reflection in my work place, this comes to my mind, not yet a conclusion - it is easier to be a solution provider than to be the executor.

In the world, there are an university of solutions available, but it is up to us who make the decisions to execute these solutions.

Sometimes I can just feel myself being noob in executing solutions, I may have plenty of solutions to many problems, but how I need to go about executing them, I feel I am still relatively inexperienced.

Recently I've been given a pretty strong dosage of work adrenaline and independence. I have to admit I am liking such independence although such can get me really uptight and stressed up. Guess it's time for the baby eagle to start flapping her wings and getting herself up everytime she falls. :)

No comments: