Monday, May 09, 2011

i broke down once again, cried quietly to myself for the past 2 hrs...i'm going to rattle out my thoughts right now.

i am breaking down not because I am fatigue from studying.

i am breaking down because i am tired of my job. yes, i am saying i am tired of working.

i have not taken any decent vacation since my trip to vietnam at the end of my yr 2. since then, i worked, i studied, i worked, i studied and i worked and i studied. Even after i've completed my yr 4, i have not even taken any decent break, not even a graduation trip, and i jumped into work. and since then, work, study, work, study and work and study.

i am trapped in the parental protection scheme now. i dun have any chance to travel leisurely. why can't they give me a chance to study overseas like my brother? why can't they just let me go?

what i am really want to do? yes, away overseas for a month, away with my backpack and camera. i want to go to US for 2 weeks, explore bits and parts of US to eat and feel the culture. also to japan look for my brother and visit the little interesting places. to hong kong to eat my long-wished childhood comfort food and probably to bali since it feels like a very relaxing place to rest.

but i know i still need to work. but can't i wish for a good decent break? Please grant me this wish...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ms, cheer up! you will definitely get the chance to travel! Best time is after you quit your job, try persuading ur parents to let you go :)

Zhijia