Tuesday, January 11, 2005

sensitivity

Somehow or rather, I've no idea what's going on with me these few days...
Maybe my first day of the year was not started well. Or maybe I've been thinking too much..
Sometimes I juz think I had been overly sensitive...
Sometimes I had been thinking too much...
I think I have reprimanded myself too much...
Somehow, I seemed to know why people like keeping pets, especially dogs.
'cos somehow I think I'm quite afraid of the world..
I'm afraid of people and
I think I'm quite afraid of myself.
I realise everytime when I start writing opinions about the things and people I see, I start to ponder upon my own actions. I start to feel afraid that I am one of them. I start to think I'm scolding myself. I start to think I am not a human when I write them...
Man is a scary animal. They think, so they do and manage relationship differently. Sometimes I juz wish I dun have to think so much...cos it's devastating me...
Probably that could be one of my reasons why I didn't want to climb too high up in one of my extra-cirricular activities...I'm scared that I'll change...I'm scared that I'll not like myself..
Well, let's take it that I'm overly sensitive...and paranoid?
Well, or let's say, it's not curiosity that kills the cat, it's sensitivity...

2 comments:

Chris said...

eh... mansze... y have u became likedat siah? abit scary 2 me it seems thou... eh... i guessed u tink 2 much abt life le.. isn't life suppose 2 b a happy thing, tats y we celebrated our burfdaez... life is suppose 2 b filled wif laughter n happiness... when only one tinks on the negative side, we will den start to feel sad, confuse etc. humans r nt meant 2 live in agony but in so much of a lively environment n a beautiful world where there is so much 2 see n hear n enjoy or rejoice abt. hrm... stay positive n be affirmative abt urself. neva doubt urself... as no1 would noe u beta den ur inner self. haf a great dae n b happy! (coz u r allowed to live one more dae in ur life, while some don;t)... :p

Mini-Instax said...

yup agree with christina. Man sze, muz be more optimistic! like me! hahahahhaha