Thursday, May 19, 2005

hot hot hot...

it's been very hot these few days.. T_T wanna die...
sort of bored these few days..haa..no extre tuition..nothing..leaving me penniless n helpless T_T
hhaa..sigh..
wanna play badminton but i dun think i've enough time..sigh..dun know la..now i still hav to re-schedule my kick-boxing lessons. i need to change to other venues. so troublesome, but no choice cos later in the few weeks' time, i am involved in the zone's NCO as one of the platoon commanders..whahaa..so funny.. -.-
anyway forget to tell u all about my previous Sunday in HQ doing my CPR attachment. Well, the morning was not started very well cos i was somehow reprimanded by a very fierce female officer..think she's called Perrine mdm..hmm..i only rmbr it starts with the letter 'P'..haa..well, but later, it's pretty not bad la..haha..initially i had this urge to teach the public sloggishly. But in the end i think i didn't. I can still remember what i have told all the officers who attended last year's seminar. I come is not only because I wanna to be CPR instructor, but it's also that I wanna educate the public the importance of first aid through the role as an instructor. hee..so afterall, i think i've done what i've said. ^^
these few days, i've been attending my GE. It's about leadership thingy. hmm..well, think it helps me a lot..hee..n well, i get to know one guy friend there. A concidence incident to know n talk to him on a train to school..but well, dun know why, he looks a bit like dennis n i can't help wondering what makes him to look like dennis. hehe..well, still, he's not like dennis la..dennis is still the best ^^
anyway dennis accompanied me on the way back to my home ^^ in fact, i'm kinda very happy cos he nvm bothers to send me all the way home..hehe..hmm, actually on that day, i could sense that he's a bit lazy to do that but he insisted on sending me home before he showed me that kind of reluctant feeling..hhee..well, he does not have the habit of doing that n i know he will not do that. that's why i didn't sound angry when he gave me that kind of feeling. hee..well, of course, i will be disappointed if he wanted to take his words back..but still, i know him la..he will not do that anymore, i bet.
sigh, well, at least he has done that once after our honeymoon period.. ^^
not bad la..haha.. =p
oh ya..besides this, that guy fren of mine has stopped contacting me. somehow or rather, i think the past few weeks r 'honeymoon period' for him. then later, think he cannot beat dennis or he feels that i dun suit him anymore..so he decides not to bother me anymore..so bad rite?
guys are really a bunch of realistic creatures o_O (ok..i'm playing feminism here =p )

No comments: