Monday, September 14, 2009

Been a busy day for me...

It's my first time to attend a wake - my big boss' mother had passed away and I followed my colleagues to attend it. First time when I saw my big boss in shorts and sandals..and i can't help looking at his toes to see if he has any clean toes.. =p i dun know why..think i'm so curious..

but the wake's atmosphere din seem to feel depressing..and i felt very heavy-hearted for the family..and i started to wonder what if my grandparents passed away one day..will i cry over spilled milk? will i be travelling back hk feeling horribly upset and return back sg feeling numb..?

my colleague drove past tjc on our way to the wake and back to the office..things seem to have changed a little from the external..students are still wearing that typical green tj uniform...and i saw the place when i used to have the wushu training there...how i cried a lot during those 2 yrs, due to stress..a lot of memories just came sweeping across my mind..

clinical attachment to a new teacher today..very very stressful..we were asked to point out the acupuncture points without her guidance and she kept calling me (cos I'm the group leader)..kept calling "组长" this.."组长" that..made me quite stressed up..hahaha..but at least this attachment motivated me to do my revision more intensively and thorough..

*******************************************************************

i think i'm really breaking down..i haven't had much rest...

No comments: