Saturday, September 12, 2009

hello..pepps...i'm backk....hmm..ok la..jus quickly scribble things quickly..

been super super busy....but lucky thing, my solution to my little problem seems to work well..i'm managing relatively well..

new job scope for me..2 new engineers have come to my division..and i'm managing a larger manpower team..very challenging..

and the very first challenging task is already assigned to me..but i know once i get past this challenge, it's no big deal later...i really can't bear to make that decision if really need to...not for this person, really...

anyway hmmm...i dun know what else to say..

gonna work later...morning to afternoon..followed by a class dialogue session with the sch dean...

gosh...i'm breaking down sooon...somemore monday's 2nd round of clinical attachment..gosh gosh gosh...

No comments: