Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yoz..people..I'm back from kl..ok in fact been back since thurs..but was too tired to blog anything..

Will share more about my kl trip on my upcoming post..

Went for dinner with AG and 2 of his close friends just now..dun know why, I felt super stressed up and I kept quiet most of the time, listening to them talk..dun know I think I'm ver afraid that they will find me stupid if I were to make many comments..I dun know a lot of stuff and I love to listen..but I'm very scared that they will comment to AG or think to themselves of why AG will have such stupid gf..

And such thoughts frighten me a lot and I dun dare to express much..high ego I have and also low self-esteem in me..

But kinda told AG that probably next time I'll not go with him to attend their gathering..I have this feeling that they find me super quiet and boring... :( not sure if this is a right move but AG tells me that it's alright that I dun wanna go..

Seriously I've no idea why I can't talk in front of them..I can talk to AG, can talk to DLY, QL, LA, Ber,etc with ease..but just can't talk to AG's frens..sigh..... :(

sometimes I do question my own intelligence - am I stupid or smart? Or just trying to act smart when I'm actually dumb and ignorant?

No comments: