Friday, April 02, 2010

Leaving for official trip in 3 days' time..starting to feel very nervous..cos I gonna be very independent this time..have done Internet research to find places to head to at night and some precaution notes..think shall travel by taxi, not sure if my director wanna join me..if not I wanna go myself alone, to take some photos and buy stuff!

Nervous that I'm going overseas, scared that I might not be able to come back safely if I were to go to places alone,, excited that I'll be managing myself without friends and parents...arg a mixture of feelings..

Bringing my new toy overseas..going to take many night scenes there..and ha..will try to update photos when I'm there!

Think my parents are worried for me - my dad keeps asking me if I wanna bring this protection charm, that charm..not to go to dark alleys etc..it's their first time that their daughter will be traveling without ppl whom she is very familiar with..

Excited..nervous...excited..nervous...!!!!!

No comments: