Sunday, July 11, 2010

Helloo!!! haha..finally i've the time to blog..!

After the big company event, went for a short weekend getaway with Zj they all to Bintan last weekend!! It's my first "overseas" trip with them!! and finally after many years of working non-stop, I finally have the time and the opportunity to travel overseas to get away from the little red dot.

Here're the shots! More photos are found in my facebook!

Went to stay at Bintan Lagoon Resort. Love the place!


We went to Pasar Oleh Oleh to try shopping around, and we had our dinner there! The price was cheap and the food was fabulous! The dinner set came with a chilli crab too!!


Went to the beach on both weekends, and we had a lot of fun doing the jump shots!


And my first trial to archery!! 20 arrows and I'm very satisfied with my scores. hahaha..i think not too bad for a first-timer. hahaha..but archery is tough....


After the Bintan trip, I felt more refreshed..after the event, work piled up and I need to keep revising my work targets..after the match last night, worked through the wee hours and also in the late morning just now..setting targets, i realise, can be pretty hard. It's not like those targets which I set upon myself.

*************************************************************

Think my golf technique has come to a halt - my full swing can only hit to a certain distance. Thank goodness, one of the working staff at the driving range offered to give me a few good tips on aiding me to push my limits. And I start to see light in the tunnel. haaa..

For some reasons, I see satisfaction and confidence in this sport. I'm enjoying it most of the time, frustrated cos I see myself stuck and seem not to be able to go further. I guess I'm a hands-on person? And what's good about this game - I can go there alone and have a good personal time. Well, sometimes with AG, I enjoy his presence - he's just there and I feel accompanied but not disturbed.

Think till now, I am still trying to figure out myself my personal traits and capability.

And guess who I saw for the past 2 sessions I went recently? I saw Christopher Lee!! The first time I saw him, I was so "star-struck" that I became totally blur and gave $10 to a $20 meal! I'm a village girl lah, never see celebrities before..whhhaha!!!

***************************************************************

School has started and there is this big discussion going on. I'm kinda worried..but some of my classmates were telling me that we should not worry so much - the dean will fight for us.

Clinical attachment tomorrow..at Kallang Bahru!! My gosh!! where's this freaking place!!! hahaha..

Taking this degree course is a regular defibrillator and doses of adrenaline to my life.

**************************************************************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This message, is matchless)))