Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Great friends gathering..!

Saturday, after my golf lesson, met up ZJ they all for dim sum buffet at Tung Lok Seafood restaurant. Followed up by 2 games of bowling..haha..HM topped the 2 games! i'm impressed!! haha.. =p then we went to the arcade to have a daytona car racing challenge. hahaa..i won most of the challenges.. =p Then hmm..went to katong mall to sing ktv..haha..gosh..what a day! haha..it's fun but very tiring..we squeeezed many activities within a day..haha..!!

Sunday - Fathers' Day celebration. Ended up cancelling the meetup with AG and his dad for dinner. But went to Downtown East to have a great outing and dinner with my family..went to play arcade again, with my brothers while my parents watched us play..followed by seoul garden buffet..and last but not least, arcade again! hahaha..!!

Monday - One big NTU clinque gathering in Blu Jaz Bar..it's a farewell party for KW's leaving for australia for his pilot training. and hahha..guess what? they gave me a surprise birthday cake!!! i was very surprised and never thought of it at all..hhhaa..it's a great night!! =) watched the entire match of Portugal vs North Korea and had great catchup session with everyone..!!!

Tuesday - The day din really end well. Was kinda reprimanded by my boss for not meeting the weekly KPI (key performance indicator).. =( was disappointed with myself, but anyway have already thought of the solution and told my officer..so see how it goes..think this time should work well. Guess afterall I'm still not as proactive as I thought. And I need to be more assertive.

Anyway left slightly earlier than usual and had a mini wok soup for comfort food.

Birthday leave tomorrow! can't wait!

No comments: