Saturday, June 19, 2010

Somehow it seems that since my boss talked to me about my work performance, I felt more motivated and proactive in my work. At least I know what the expectations are now and I am not feeling that lost anymore. I can feel myself that I am performing a lot better than before.

Recently been going for many external meetings with my boss and learnt a lot from her. She presented herself very well and would take every opportunity available to promote our initiatives. Yet she doesn't sound aggressively pushy. Learnt a lot of positive management and leadership skills from her.


**********************************************************

Yeah, my birthday leave has been approved!! Think this year is a great birthday year for me, the big event doesn't clash with my birthday week!!! =D so happy...!!! =D


**********************************************************


Meeting with ZJ they all tomorrow after my golf lesson!! Woohooo..!! can't wait to see them!!


**********************************************************

Went for a hike at the bukit timah nature reserve with my tjc wushu frens last sunday - fun but super tiring..my calves ached for almost 4 days!!

But din take many photos - still not good enough to play around with the manual mode..



We have reached the summit..!! and I've left my water bottle at the summit hut... (T__T)




Apparently we saw some of the regular hikers walk backwards as they walked down the steep slope. We followed them and realised that it was much easier to walk backwards down the slope..!!

No comments: