Sunday, June 06, 2010

Dun know why I dun feel any happiness to know that my exam is over..think I've the feeling that I need to retake one paper cos I was stubborn enough to refuse to buy the "ten year series" to study for the mcq questions..

Was looking through the nus-duke medical sch website and after looking the admission requirements, realise that I dun think I've the chance to go in..3 to 5 recommendation letters and to be original, which means no sch testimonials, etc..I can't get my boss to write or acknowledge it cos it's not engineering-related programme..

Then somehow the more I thought of this and told this to AG, I can't help myself from crying. Suddenly I just think back of why can't I manage my stress in sch better during that time and had more effective ways to study for the A levels..and now I'm regretting it very much..and now ive to go through this admin process which i've no confidence that even if I might have the letters done and still can't get in..

Suddenly that great sense of regret just engulfs me.

No comments: