Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Been crazy past 2 days for me - it's like fighting for war first day when I went back to work. And tuesday's afternoon was data and more data calculation.

Got back my results today. I've passed all!! Especially the one which I thought that I need to retake and I manage to pass it by 10 marks! Phew....now I can fully look forward to the bintan trip!! =D

yeah! Can start exercising!! Been putting on weight..terrible me..

Golf this Saturday..can't wait to excel in it..whahaha!!
Hmm..but actually why do I wanna take up golf? Hmm..the first source of motivation is that I can play with AG, not that he has no accompany to play with, but think so that in case he has no one to play with, I can play with him..hmmm..actually i only know I decide to take up because of him..secondly just take it lah, no harm- may be a good networking sport for career development..but I'm not ready to get any golf club for myself..super ex lah..I just try to excel using the golf borrowed from the driving range.

Oki gonna sleep now..

No comments: