Wednesday, August 18, 2010

For today's horse riding, I got the same horse "Greystone"..compared to last week, he was quite hard to control, refused to go to the muddy area and would try to challenge me as and when. Was frightened at a point in time when he tried to break loose from my rein. He was impatient and always wanted to walk on. A horse with huge ego.

But when it comes to fall in, he is always very obedient. Hmm, funny horse.

At the lesson, learnt from the trainer that Greystone used to be a racing horse, no wonder he has high ego.

Next lesson will be the last. I'm going to miss Greystone.

************************************************************************

Yesterday I received an email from HR - approval from the company's Chief Executive.
It is something which my boss had told me earlier on. It was finally approved.

I'm going to Las Vegas, Nevada!!! In early October. To attend a conference with my boss!!! She is going to present a paper there and
I feel very lucky to be able to go there with her.

But after the trip I will need to write a trip report. The trip is an overseas competency development (developed by HR) for executives. So which means I need to prepare lotsa homework to be brought back Singapore to prepare the report.

Anyway it's all the way to US, so cool!!! and I'm so excited!!!! :D

My camera is coming in handy...heee heee.. :D

No comments: