Monday, August 30, 2010

Waiting at the clinic now..my fever has gone down a bit, and I'm still feeling kinda blur now..last night's sleep was a big struggle - there's a point in time when my temperature reached 39.4degC. Could feel my palms exceptionally warm and I was constantly having weird dreams, dreamt of how different part of my body turned into human beings and started to go through some sort of crisis management..

It was 2nd year anniversary for AG and me yesterday. Not a good timing to fall sick on this day :( was guilty about it..but AG was sweet last night - while he was driving me home, he turned down the music volume and changed the music station to the one with more soothing music so that I can take a good rest in the car..

Still waiting at the clinic..so long...... :(

No comments: