Monday, September 06, 2010

Been a great weekend spent with AG =)

He brought me to ECP for a mini night pinic on Friday after I've finished my clinical attachment..and he actually played our song...whahhahaha..sounds super lame to me, BUT somehow it just feels super sweet...as usual I could not help giggling away when he actually played the song..whahaha..but he's very sweet to celebrate our late anniversary..

Went to hit the golf course together with AG on Saturday. I love playing golf with him =)
This time, I hit better, but still need to be more confident in hitting the ball on grass.

Sunday, another great relaxing Sunday. =) Slack around and Paige peed in the house cos she couldn't hold on just for that one minute to let her out for a pee..AG and I went to hit the grass range to improve on our skills..and finally dinner.. =)

My throat seems to get better now, went to see the doctor on Thursday after realising that I dislike the discomfort of my throat which was affecting my work performance.

Oki, work tomorrow..sigh..but it's a short week, yeah..!! can't wait for the end of Thursday =D

No comments: