Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thank God it's Thursday..Been feeling extremely tired for the week.

Starting to get excited over my official trip! Going to stay one more day after the conference and it's going to be all by myself while my boss will be leaving on that day.

I can't believe myself that I actually gave a piece of my mind to AG last night over a matter. Hmm..actually to most of you will definitely find it ridiculous, even when I'm reflecting right now, i feel the same way too. But I was really upset about it last night.

Am really glad that AG was very tolerant to the tantrum I threw last night. I did explain to him last night that I was doing this now cos I didn't want to have this matter hidden and snowballed within me, and I didn't throw this matter out in any event we were to argue over other un-related matters.

Felt kinda guilty this morning..i felt i was like a crazy lady, or paranoid..or i dun know..after self-reflection, i felt super embarrassed and guilty about my behaviour and mood. Then again, i felt a lot better after trashing it out to AG.

Very contradicting of me...

Friday tomorrow!!! Another dinner eat-out with family tomorrow!! =D Sizzler...!!!!! =D

No comments: