Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm back!!! Hmm..ok, i'm back a week ago. Haa..

Haven't been managed to blog..once i'm back to singapore, there i am preparing the trip report and the slides. gotta present to the senior management.. =s

sigh, been feeling extremely tired and not looking forward to present slides to the smm, though i have just completed editing the slides after presenting them to my director on wed and receive feedback and suggestions to improve on the slides. think the slides are looking good, and now clearing with my boss..hopefully the slides' content will be able to address the concern.

Did a presentation to a group of pri 4 to 5 kids on thursday morning..they were all so cute and lively..!! had a lot of fun interacting with them. and during that time, i wish the smm will be as lively as them. had sat in their meeting once and the atmosphere was horrifying. stressful to the max.

the week has been a havoc, lotsa things which require my attention.. sigh..

have not edited the photos which i took in the states yet, so still need some time to upload them on FB.

This time preparing for exams is not going to be easy for me. there's a clash of leave between my officer and mine, he needs to go overseas to attend a family matter and my boss needs either one of us need to be able to cover each other. so lucky thing my boss is understanding - during that exam period, she allows me to take afternoon half day leave so that at least i have half day to prepare for my exam. which means i can start studying for exam now.

No comments: