Saturday, October 30, 2010

Finally my ppt slides have been cleared and submitted up. Mixture of feelings - hope that I do not need to present on that day and hope I can present it well.

5 minutes, 20 slides, with a team of directors and CE staring at me. Most afraid of CE.

If I can get past this well, think there will be nothing i will be afraid of.

Can't wait for Monday to end. I seriously need a good break from that stress. I know for this round, I am not coping very well. But well i know myself and in any future i know how to handle such. =)

****************************************************

Been thinking a lot recently. I realise I love the feeling of being a loner at times, love the feeling of having control of my time and the things I want to do.

Yet I will still want to catch up with the few groups of friends.

****************************************************

Ever since I'm back from the states, i realise the feeling of travelling overseas..travelling alone..travelling at san francisco alone is an adventure - i love it. I have only myself to blame if I screw up the travelling plan. i may not be skilled at photography but i love taking snapshots of what i see and feel.

Can't wait for my next year's travelling plan - wanna head down to japan to meet my bro.

And i still wanna head to europe - when i was at vegas's venetian and caesar's palace, i am totally awed by the architecture. wanna go to europe to feel the arts and the architecture.

and oh ya, being able to be at the golden gate bridge in SFO is a great experience. the engineering and the architecture..awesome..i can feel the firm structure of the bridge, the vibration coming from the fast-speeding cars travelling on the bridge...the experience is totally breath-taking.

No comments: