Tuesday, November 02, 2010

I am starting to catch up with my work - able to clear all my backlogs.

Presentation on monday was cancelled! YEAH! but it is postponed to next monday. Sigh. Sian. Seriously i kinda dread doing this ppt although i've prepared for it, it's not what i like to do.

anyway heck it - i was so stressed up the whole morning waiting for the sms to ask me go up, and in the end waiting in vain and in relief at the same time. so now i am keeping it cool. no stress.

suddenly the thought of not able to go to range to hit balls is killing me. ARGH!!! i dun have the clubs and i need to borrow..and i feel restrained, i feel waste of money cos after getting my proficiency cert i din go back anymore.

sigh, i need the exercise. Feeling stressful all of the sudden.

ANd yesh! course tomorrow!!!! 2 days of fun!! :p

this week will be the last week for my classes, later on everyone will be busy whacking their brains with exam notes.

for this semester's clinical attachment, i managed to follow one teacher who needs to tend to many patients within that 2.5 hrs of attachment. Learnt a lot from him..

in my fourth year now and i'm still feeling newbie in my knowledge capacity.. sigh.

No comments: