Sunday, November 21, 2010

I feel i'm running out of time. I need more time to prepare for my exams..i feel so screwed up.. =(

eventually din get to give the presentation, i hurrayed for it, but later then i realise that i need to send the ppt slides..sigh..

i am starting to feel inadequate in my studies. i need more time..i need to be more focused..

many times i harbour that thought, but i know i can't do that.. =(

i'm starting to feel i'm losing control of my time. i start to hope that a day will have more than 24 hrs..so that i can have more time to focus on my studies and take a good rest. =(

i think i need to get that book "pursuit of happyness" to get the motivation on how he can manage his internship and the stress level he had to face during that period.

it's work performance review period. initially i thought there's some improvement in my performance, after thinking through, nah, i dun think i've improved. i feel i need more practical courses to feel more confident and assured at work.

i want to take a good break, i want to go overseas to relax, but the thought of it sometimes stresses me up, cos i need to inform my parents of whom i am going with..and to go overseas with AG, it is a question mark..and imagining that i can't go, makes me feel myself being a lousy gf..from time to time, i keep feeling that it is because of me, myself, to cause another relationship failure. i did think about this before, and i tell myself if tat day really comes, i just have to live with it that i'm not a keeper, so just keep myself single and focus on studies and work. i dun know why i am feeling like this right now, could be the emotional hormone in me. anyway it's not shameful to be single, i will not die without a marriage, i can still plan my retirement plan as what i wish to - to be the cutiest old lady in the old folks' home, sneak out of the home and make the nurses running around the island to look for me. haha.

ok, this is so crappy.

all i want to say - i need more time and energy.

No comments: