Tuesday, January 11, 2011

AG picked me up after my lesson ends today..yeah..wonder is it because his parents ask him to do so..hahaha..

Anyway some more, AG and I came to this conversation topic - of what is my score in his eyes..so he told me that i was 7.5 out of 10 and added that i top the other girls..hmm..as for being the top, i dun really care much because he knows himself he has to put me at the top..but i am actually not very pleased with my own scorecard..personally i am not very satisfied. 7.5 means there is 2.5 marks missing, which indicates i still have a relatively big room of improvement. Currently the only thing i can think to improve is my body shape - to lose great deal of weight. to look skinny, to put on make up and do my hair, change the way how i dress up..

these few days have been relatively tough..i realise myself trying to control myself from taking in too much carbohydrates..i need to be more aggressive in my diet..to go on low-cab diet and be more picky in my food selection..i need to eat no matter what, otherwise going on hunger strike will only damage my stomach which is very harmful to health.

ZJ's wedding is this year, and i need to tone up my arms..slim down my legs as much as possible..so that i can look nice and on top of that, i can score more than 7.5....!!

This year is my "Walk the Talk" year.

No comments: