Sunday, January 23, 2011

Been exercising..realise that my stamina and strength have deteriorated a lot! Gosh..but have been trying to avoid eating too much carbo..and things seem to be working.. =) recently been feeling that my working pants don't feel too tight as compared to previously.

went for kickboxing on sat and another exercise session on fri..my legs are super sore now..goodness me..so tiring but highly motivated..but at the same time, i need to make sure that my health is maintained well, no illness throughout the year..

was pretty proud of myself about my health record last year - only 2 days of MC last year, and i was relatively healthy throughout..even if for colds, i managed to get myself recovered within a night or few hours.

so this year, my health record target is to lose weight and stay healthy at the same time.

and for this year's xmas gift, i am going to get myself prime lens for my camera..been reading up thee few days, kinda motivated to get this type of lens..will need to think through over these few months..haha..

hopefully my work this coming week will not be as hectic as last week..

No comments: