Sunday, July 24, 2011

Things are starting to move slow for me in the office, well, because i'm leaving! hhaa..hmm..the news have brought in sudden to all of my colleagues - guess i've been really quiet in the office and they never seem to be hearing me complaining.

Hmm, I will not say I'm not pleased with my work environment there, but I feel I need a major change in my career path. I'm telling myself - if I don't try this change now, then when? By the time when the life requires me to settle for a safety rope to hold on, there may be a high tendency I need to hang on in the safety zone. But then again, who knows that the change is my safety zone? You never know unless you try.

My parents, especially my mum, haven't been supportive of my this decision..but anyway I'm a stubborn girl, i am determined to prove them wrong - i can do well in this sector, in this industry, that i can still manage my studies and work..

i am a strong mantou - i know i can do it!! YES I CAN..!!!!!!!!

WOoOO..ok, gonna wait for my colleague to be back from her vacation tmr, and I can start handing over my work to her..following that, I can go for my breakkkkkkk...!!! My long-awaited breakkkkkk...!!!!

No comments: