Wednesday, July 27, 2005

this is so weird..

First day of sch..
all i can say is weird weiRD WEIRD...!!

Right from the start when I stepped into Boon Lay Interchange to wait for the bus, i noticed many, or i should say, all of the faces were very unfamiliar. i have never seen them before!

Not only this, when i reached school, again! the faces were very unfamiliar..aiyo!! At that moment in time, i really felt that i had gone to the wrong campus. haa..but still, i manage to see one of my friends, Gary...and that's all i have seen..of course, did see two or three familiar faces which were in my same batch.

Also, the canteen has been renovated into a food-court style one. Looks weird again to me..

Aiya, anyway the whole school just looks absolutely alien to me!!! T_T

Hee..but there are interesting incidents i encountered in sch. First early in the morning, i attended a lecture on environmental mircobiology which i had a mistake in my timetable which wrote "environmental chemistry". Also, this lecture only had 4 students, excluding me, attending it. I was utterly shocked! Next, my "computational method" lecturer is Dr Yang!!! oh my goodness...of all the lecturers, why must it be him to teach!! T_T well, basically, he is quite a lousy lecturer cos he can't pronounicate words well and doesn't teach well. sigh..but well, i still have to attend the lecture.......

Anyway i have signed up as a member of NTU Red Cross. Hee..kinda happy cos i finally manage to find the club! but well, i have to attend their welcome tea ceremony next week, then i can get to know what's in the club...aiyo...

Sch's starting, and i'm starting to 'chiong' my studies. This week will be my last week to attend SAC training. Sch starts and i have to really manage my time well cos of my hectic tuition work. Hee..i have 5 students, 6 tutoring subjects and 1 tuition centre. Somehow, i juz wish i am a superlady - can manage everything..cos currently, i have to go NDP public duty, and after this event, I still have to attend Red Cross's standard first aid course.....

Wooo...i really hope i can handle my time well!!!

No comments: