Tuesday, August 30, 2005

busy

super busy these few weeks...completely have no time to go online until now...where i am in school library waiting for my stuff to upload..hahaa..

on 15th aug, it's dennis's birthday and it have been a great one. He is very very very happy with my present i bought for him. hee..guess what is it? haha..it's a Mazda RX-7 24:1 model.. ^_^ he likes it real much and he displays it on his study-table. ^_^

i've completed my red cross first aid standard first aid course and it have been great. i've learnt real lot from the instructor. think cos he's a staff nurse, tat's why he has lots of experiences to share with us. well, but the interesting thing is that he does not look like a nurse to me, cos of his dress code. haha..but well, anyway, i've scored pretty well for the first aid test. hee..i've gotten 29 out of 30 marks..haha...not bad right? in fact, i should have gotten full marks for it if not for my carelessness..haha.. =p i sound cocky here.. well, anyway i've done pretty well for my CPR practicals. ^^

anyway i got to stop writing here...more things coming up here...

No comments: