Saturday, April 04, 2009

Hasn't been a good week...

Was feeling pretty ill..and my mood's kinda fluctuating..probably kinda really miss AG a lot..just hope tat we could spend more time together, instead of juz once a week...but AG's been tolerant..and last night i was happily surprised that he bought me food for my family and was willing to step into my house to say hello to my parents..haa..but din invite him in cos we knew my parents will ask him in to drink tea together..and they really did..but i've kinda pushed him out of the house later..hahahaa..what i'm surprised that he's willing to do some "score-points" things..hee hee hee hee...

was "arrowed" to be the emcee for my department's seminar on thursday..received pretty good compliments but of course, many of them noticed that i was kinda nervous during the opening, standing alone in front of many older adults, and of course my director and my other colleagues..lucky thing, eventually i was getting more comfortable with the audience..so i was still satisfied with my this going-to-be-my-"first and last" host performance.

ended up myself dozing off heavily during my tcm lesson on that day, and feeling terribly ill and exhausted..

hadn't been in good spirit to work..kept questioning myself about my work performance and self-worth in work..

probably one thing which i felt happy during work is when i get to guide and work with the poly students which are attached to my division..

a lot of things to memorise for my sch work..exams is end of next month..starting to feel stressed up..

many times, really wish i can quit my job n focus fully on my tcm..i really want to do it well, or at least do as well as my classmates who are simultaneouly well-versed in chinese language and tcm..wanna show that a young chap like me can be as good and strong as them..
then again, many times, can feel myself at disadvantage than these classmates.. =p

arg...

No comments: