Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Thank goodness it's wednesday..just finished my work in the office and yup, blogging a bit in office after doing my work.. (T_T)

having slight headache now..and i kinda dread eating the salad which i've prepared last night.. argh..

no one in the office now, except me.. -__-

the whole day's been spent trying to understand how to fill a purchase order..getting advises from different departments and finally only at the end of the day, managed to get the stuff done. stupid me...

basically learning from the mistakes and confusions which i had the whole morning..

it's 9 pm..argh..initially wanna go sch to study and do my homework..

now need to rush home to finish my homework..argh...stupid idiot....

and can't be bothered to tidy up my office desk now..it's in stupid big mess..even had quite a hard time searching for my handphone...

but one good thing about today was that AG asked me out to have lunch with him... (^^) i'm so happy..it's been very long since i had lunch with him during our working days...

I love AG lots lots.. =p

No comments: