Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Meetup..and more meetups!!

My first salsa lesson last sat..found it quite amusing...cos we had the chance to dance with different partners, and i realised that different guys have different dancing genes..2 of them actually turned me so quickly that i was kinda surprised and gave a careless giggle..and there are some who dance like a log, very stiff...hahahahhahahaa...

but it can get quite awkward ..there is one guy who tried to make eye contact with me..it's very awkward and amusing...hahahha

followed tat, went to meet up with ZJ they all in tamp..hair cut! i finally had my haircut..i look neater now..haha..

watched "storm warriors II" and as what many have feedbacked to me, the show is bad..it's a great disappointment...

*****************************************************

met up LA for dinner..finally!! i've gotten back my cd from him!! hahah..

think it's been a very long time since i last saw him...i dun know what to ask him..ahhahaha...nevertheless, it's a good catch-up..

*****************************************************

I AM SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW..!!!!!

i can imagine myself walking into the shop..and can feel the strong emotion within me when i hold the camera..i can imagine telling myself that this is it. This gonna be one emotional moment of my life....

I am so so excited..!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: