Wednesday, December 02, 2009

My exams is finally over....! yeah...!!
and i've gotten results for 3 of my papers today. gosh, they are super efficient.

results are within my expectations. so nothing to be happy about.
all i wanna do now is to move on and concentrate on refining my theory.

was talking to my classmate who told me about the release of the results. talking about that the exams are not indicative of our future, nor reflective of our skills even in the future. and he told me that he has high hope for me, think mainly cos i am still young, have many years to go and gather many medical experiences. hee..think tat's true enough.

oh well. exams is over. one month of holiday! friends gathering!!! hahha..have promised DLY that i will make the gathering arrangement..hee..oki, DLY, i still remember this deal..hahahhaha..

starting to look out for a new phone and my camera...gosh...need to spend so much..... =(

No comments: