Monday, February 22, 2010

AG gave a surprise for me!

Black Angus in the town for dinner! It's my most favourite restaurant! The prime steak is always good, the steak soup is heaven, and free flow of drink. What's more we can ask for?

But the main reason for me liking the restaurant, specifically the one in town, not the one in NUS Bukit Timah campus..is that it's the restaurant which AG brought me for our first-month anniversary..haha..sentimental and emotional attachment to the restaurant =)

It's a good baby step - AG came up to say hello to my parents, after a little of me coaxing ..my parents are positive and receptive to his courtesy and efforts. And he even took the initiative to drink one small cup of tea and said that he would like to come up to the house on Sunday!

=)

I really hope this will work out well...

No comments: