Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just finished drafting a paper to be presented for the senior management meeting...gosh..so tired..hopefully my boss dun have to do many corrections on the draft =s shall keep my fingers crossed.

Attended the 1st session of hip hop dance practice..gosh..challenging for me, man..i realise i dun have the groove.....i'm not very happy with my performance.. =(

i'm really wondering how i will look like..a nerd dancing hip hop..looks kinda hilarious..whaha..

for some reasons, many ppl raise their eyebrow when i told them i learn salsa....
think probably i look too round to be able to dance...

anyway salsa is fun..all the turning ..hhaa..the school is organising a salsa recital, i was very tempted to go, but na..need to wear dress (not those skimpy type) and i'll only think that everyone will be staring at my calves and probably they'll be wondering where on earth such calves can exist in a girl's legs.

i'm so fatigue....i still have not done my research for one module's group assignment...and i've not completed my clinical attachment report assignment and i still need to attend the attachment session later..and i still have work piling up in the office...my desk is in the mess now..

thinking about all the to-do-urgently list...i'm feeling a little panicky and stressed up.

for some reasons, i can feel a little jealousy or disappointment in me when AG cannot recall the sec sch which i come from..and when he no longer goes to my facebook to look at my photos...when he identifies my sec sch uniform design only when he looks at his colleague's facebook...

funny...

oki, gonna go sleep now..i'm totally burnt.......

No comments: