Saturday, February 27, 2010

Gave a presentation just now in the morning in the newater visitor centre..

Don't know why I dun feel happy about my presentation performance..maybe cos I was rushing the last few slides..sigh..but i feel the start and the middle part was pretty alright..everyone was pretty eager to listen and pretty attentive..

Did receive about 3 compliments from the participants..but I think I'm greedy..

I love to give presentations..but I keep feeling this pressure that if I dun do it well the first time, there will not be second time for me cos there will be people who present better than me and I feel I've no room or chance to improve more..

But you see, no point getting you up the stage when there's someone who can do better than you for their first time..

Now I start to worry about the musical..the stage is an outdoor one,to my surprise..suddenly I can feel my whole confidence dropping to the rock bottom...

No comments: