Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chia Se gathering on sunday at arts house's viet lang restaurant - pretty high end one. And haha..compared to the previous gathering, this one considers to have the highest attendance. haha..

everyone seems to look the same - not much change.

hhaha..supposed to have a round 2 - which was going to timber to have a drink but realised that it was closed on sundays. So ended up at Coffee Bean drinking coffee.

Good catchup. Felt great to connect with them. =)


******************************************************

Another round of dance practice today. Finally I managed to remember almost all the dance steps except that one particular part when there is a transition from team to me to dance solo..

not used to dancing alone..so oh ya..need to start practising more to get used to it. so wasn't very good during the practice in the dance studio.

anyway trying to perfectise my dance steps once i reached home. Felt strongly I did not want to believe that I can't do it. And well, I believe I have kinda gotten the steps and the tempo right. Shall try in front of the studio mirror next week and let the dance coach see. I think I've gotten the right rhythm and strength for each part..

need to start finding clothes and shoes for modern hip hop dance..yeah! shopping! hahhaa..

and oh ya..have finally chosen a song to sing. haha..,guess what? haha..dun tink you all may guess it right. going to sing Olivia Ong's "So Nice". hhaa.. =p hopefully can sing welll.....very nervous...

**********************************************

Been taking chinese medication to curb my mood. The stress from school (4 to 5 times a week) and the low frequency of meeting AG in a week probably have upset my mood balance. Seems that it's working. Need to start going on acupuncture on myself.

**********************************************

Love this song...either sung by Wan Fang or Xiao Jing Teng.. Tears provoking song..

No comments: