Sunday, March 07, 2010

It seems to be very long time since I feel very happy in what I am doing.

Somehow I realize what are the things which keep me motivated, determined and happy.

It is still the same dream which I've been holding on since sec 2 - medical profession.. I feel happy, energetic, enjoyably challenged and motivated to learn more about medicine - TCM in this case.

Even when I can't answer to questions my friends posed to me, even when I realised I've gotten one basic concept wrong, I can feel that energy to go back home give a quick revision and motivate myself to remember.

And till now I've never regretted of taking up this course which will take me 7 years to finish and a few more hurdles to get the license.

I can feel myself - very strongly - that if one day I'm given the chance to study western medicine, I know I will agree to it immediately with no second thought.

But will there be such a chance? Well that'll be in my dream.

Somehow I feel that probably God has given this test and reminder to me - that I'll never be always in a place which I'll know what I want. I'll need to manage the loss in me. That nothing is going to be smooth sailing.

I just need to be brave and determined - hold on to my dream tightly when I'm given the 2nd chance. To be disciplined. To be brave to take the risk if necessary.

***********************************************

Dear God

I pray for the strength, the faith to be given to a great friend of mine.

Dear God, I pray for the strength

No comments: