Saturday, August 27, 2011

Finally the conference is over and from tomorrow onwards will be free and easy!! WOoh!

Hmm..a little self-reflection of my performance..hmm..have to admit that i'm not handling well yet, still trying to adjust myself to the new environment and trying to figure out my new boss's expectations, and also trying my best to interact well with colleagues..in addition, a lot of technical terms which i have been trying to get myself to learn..

learning curve is steep, well, have to admit that this curve seems to be steeper than the previous one, kinda feeling a little stressed out and lost once in a while..particularly because in my previous job, I was already attuned to the environment since internship, so even on my first day, i was very comfortable working.

Well, have told myself before - i have made the decision to step out of the comfort zone, the start is never easy, so now i need to be even stronger to survive in this tentative challenge zone - just need to push myself a lot further..! Looking at the postive angle, it's good that there is a push/pull factor to get myself move more proactively.

Mantou, you have done it before! So now, you can do it!!! Prove yourself that you are worth the employment!!! SHINE MANTOU SHINE...!! ROAR..!!

No comments: