Tuesday, April 26, 2005

so tired

yeah...!! I've still have one more important paper - Literature!! WOW..!!! =p
hmm..basically think all the papers are alright..neutral feelings towards them but hopefully i do pass them all well...hmm..kind of worried actually..hehee..
Well, now's left my literature paper n i have high expectations on it..intending to score 'A' for it.. =D hmm..hopefully can do it again this time...but i manage to get 'A' for my class test, so er, this paper should be manageable, i think..hehee..cannot let myself down cos i scored A1 for my 'O' level's literature...cannot lose face ah...aahahaa... =p
well, anyway going to join the voluntary Adult Division in Red Cross n also i'm going to join Singapore's Cancer Foundation to help children afflicted with cancer..hmm..wanna to do voluntary work badly, really...dun think i can do anything much to serve the public in st john..so hmm ya..wanting to become a play personnel to the children in KK's hospital..hhee..think i'll be happier there, helping to remove the pain and suffering from the kids. Also, think it's also one channel where i can fulfil my dream - giving hopes to people's life... =)
I know i'm going to be really happy there though i think i'll see the saddness of life there - death...

No comments: