Wednesday, April 20, 2005

whahaa...

whahaha...well, my hypothesis is right..so dennis should be feeling much better... ^_^
hmmm..sound quite dumb of me right? feel so happy cos i've one less person whom dennis thinks he likes me..well, kind of happy la..cos i've told dennis about my hypothesis n he keeps insisting on it...well, so i'm the smart person n dennis the ...hmm..haha...nevermind =p
haha...anyway the computing paper's pretty not bad today..should be able to pass..sigh...can't wait for exams to finish...so many things to do...
not only all the things i've listed in the previous blogs, i'm intending to join one or two voluntary organisations for long-term involvement...hmm..most probably, the Singapore Hearing Impaired's Association n Singapore Children's Medical org..hmm..think i need some life, need to find purposes in life..i can't contribute much in st.john anymore..hmmm..i think i feel happier if i were to go to those org..hmm..n also, it's to pave my alternative path of my life..just in dennis will be out of my life in the near/far future; just in case i'll not be in st john...
i need to volunteer.............

No comments: