Monday, March 20, 2006

Back to normal mood.. hee..

Back to my normal self. No longer paranoid..hee..

Well, life goes on and I'm still a happy cute cute Man Sze.. ^^ haha..i'm so thick-skinned..

Kinda miss playing badminton..but exams are around the corner and i've refrained from further entertainment. Well, really hope can play a super lot after my exams...and oh ya, i wanna play find a time to play badminton with Anh. Long time never play with him liao, but i really hope everything'll be fine for him nowadays.

Anyway, Dennis has ORD liao (or has he?) ...!!! He'll be super free whereas I'll be super busy..whaa..well, anyway dun know what's wrong with him these few days. He's been treating me as if he's back to the first day when we were attached..haaa..as a result, he makes me feel the same too..haha..well, i believe it's nothing which smells terrible to our relationship. But well, I like the way he treats me now..whhaaa..makes me feel that i am really very lucky to have him...heee ^^

But really, I hope nothing will change when he starts going to law in NUS. Status will be definitely different between both of us. He's going to be a lawyer and I'm an engineer. Sigh..but really, hope everything will turn out fine for both of us. Really worried that I'll be depised by his future lawyer friends. I know i dun have the looks and i know i am just an very average girl who loves to do first aid duties. T_T oh no..i'm having negative thoughts again..hahaha..but well, anyway this is just my predicted future. May not be true. hahaa..

Anyway really hope I can get more 'A's for this semester's exams..Choing ahhhh... hahee... ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah you ok?? seems like i blundered my way here =)

erm maybe just an extended PMS la.. don't worry everyone has their gristles in life, but just remember 2 things

(i) it could've been worse
(ii) always look on the bright side of life!

life has a way of twisting and turning; but its the meanders that give it meaning.. you never know what happens next but optimism will help..

carpe diem!

ruhan
www.xanga.com/dispaciere

ling said...

Hey hey... Haha... Here to leave an encouragement for you... Dun need to worry u will be depised coz ultimately u will shine so long you have your self confidence there... If u r an average looking girl, I m worst bah... Hehe... So dun worry so much. Things will be fine. So long as you try, you won't regret de. Good luck for ur "A"s target...

Eileen