Thursday, March 30, 2006

stress..

getting more and more stressed up...

Exams are around the corner and i still have to handle tests...arg...!!! This semester has been passing too quickly, and right now, I'm finding hard to cope with the level of stress. Din do well for my first microbio test and it's depressing me - this implies that i've to work super hard for the upcoming test and the exams. sigh...not only tat,i'm expecting to get a 'A' for my 2nd structure test but i din manage to!!! =( i'm very very sad...i thought my working's correct...sigh... T_T as a result, i spent $4.50 on KFC's Superstar meal to try make myself happy..hmm..work a little effective..sigh...

stress...i'm stressed...!!

i wan to play badminton badly, wan to vent my frustration, my stress intensity on badminton..but i can't..i can't afford the time to do so..!!! maybe i can play pool..but i'm not good at it at all, my ball accurancy's super lousy (i've no idea why) n i always feel stress when i feel i've to meet up to dennis's pool standard..as a result, make me more stress..i can go kbox sing, but money matters!!! money's been pretty tight recently.. -_-

arg...!!! i need a rest but i can't afford the time to do so...!!!

okay..well, at least i still wan to fork out some time to watch my favourite korean show "Paris Lover"...hee...i love the main male character..!! he's so ke-ai (cute) to me...!!! ^^ (hahhaa...talking about this makes me happy) whahhaa...

Recently i can't fork out time to really spend some time with dennis. This time, i realise i really can't..i can still do that in my past few semesters, but not for this time..sigh... T_T sometimes, i juz hope tat he can sit with me while i'm studying outside..he does his own thing while i do mine, n then can chit chat a bit while resting.. arg...i'm dreaming again n i'm rattering and crapping away again.. 'crabs' ...

feel kinda stress now and all i wan to do now, is to ratter and ratter and ratter and ratter... 'crab' 'crab' 'crab' 'crab' 'crab' ...

anyway juz attended my first meeting with red cross's detachment 9 people. met 4 more ppl there..heheee..n if i'm not wrong, i'm going for this national day first aid duty with them..hee..kinda excited though..n kinda worried a little..wonder what the sj ppl'll say..i juz hope nothing's political..tat'll the ugliest thing which i dun wish to see..but still, i've my principles to hold..first aid is my interest and my passion..i wan to be exposed to as many as cases as possible..

i still have intentions to do 2 more voluntary works.. one is to join the deaf association (wan to learn sign language so that i can make frens with the ppl there) and to join KK hospital as a hospital volunteer (where i can help the terminally ill kids by playing with them n cheering them up)

haa...think i'm crazy about voluntary works..hee..but well, as wat i say, this is my interest, my passion..n i feel that i learn a lot by doing voluntary works..still, besides doing voluntary work, i still cannot neglect my family, dennis and my friends.
=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zhijia here. Ask me along if u want to do volunteer work! but just no red cross or sjab hahah

Anonymous said...

Da Mantou!Sama sama here. Ask me along.. hmmm, but no blood please.. i will faint.. and why stress up? Why cant play badminton? Just a few hrs wont hurt right? It is no good not exercising while studying so hard.. sure will fall sick.. cos i experienced that in 1st sem. so if u dun wan to be a sick cat in exam hall, think u must realli go for some exercise , like jogging with ur bf, or swimming. Take care!

ling said...

Sad to say maybe our side we could also go for the NDP coz this time need double the officers strength n cadets strength... So you not joining us if we going?