Monday, April 03, 2006

a flower for me.. ^^

had a shock, had a surprise of my life..

dennis gave me a flower on sun..

it all happened in the mac when i was studying wif lip yong. Just as when i was studying, a flower stalk was placed in front of me. The first thing which came across in my mind was that it was not valentine's day and yet who wants to sell it to me? hahaa..but when i looked up, i realised it was him!! dennis!! hahaa..!! well, i was so surprised that i shouted in the restaurant..hahaa..even lip yong was kinda embarrassed..hahhaa..

anyway i really did not expect him coming and GIVING ME A FLOWER. he never gives me flowers in our 3 plus years of relationship. and suddenly a daisy flower just popped up in front on me..hahaa..me of course happy and utterly surprised.. did not expect my practical tat one giving me flower..hhee ^^

but recently, dun know what's wrong with him le..treating me very nicely..hahaa..i juz hope it's not anything pessismistic..

^^ i'm glad..

i may not be the luckiest woman in the world, but i know i'm really lucky to have him as my tat one.. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U r v v MUSHY!! Felt so out of place then! arghhh.. hahahaz

Da LY