Monday, April 10, 2006

i've to eliminate my this bad habit...!!!

long time i've not heard any comment from my friends, regarding my bad habits..hee..

well, glad to know that i've such terrible personality in me. in fact, i've no idea when i start to have 'cultivated' such attitude.

Lip yong told me that at times, i can be pretty straightforward, often to the extent that i've hurt the others subconsciously. For this, i really have no idea that i really make such terrible mistakes. i din know that i am so harsh in my words at times. well, probably u'll say, it's only a comment from one friend. His words may not be representative of the overall comments. Well, i did ask another friend - the reply is within my expectations - i am really too straightforward!!! =( T_T

i did think of what i've said to these two friends, which i can re-affirm that their comments are true..of course, i feel sad over hearing it, but at the same time, i'm relieved and glad that i am aware of my words. Kinda disappointed with myself initially, i can't believe myself to have 'cultivated' such attitude. Probably, my this attitude could be attributed to my subconsciousness of taking advantages of others' goodness. oh my...this is real selfish of myself... T_T

well, no point brooding over it. i've apologised to these two friends about my this terrible attitudes and hope they've forgiven and forgotten. Not only that, I've decided to change and try my best to eliminate this attitude. i just to be more conscious of my own words - think before i say anything, so that i'll not hurt my friends terribly.

I guess i really take too much advantages of my friends' goodness and tolerance. As a result, i've become less sensitive to others' feelings and eventually create a self-centred world in me.

No comments: