Monday, April 10, 2006

i've to eliminate my this bad habit...!!!

long time i've not heard any comment from my friends, regarding my bad habits..hee..

well, glad to know that i've such terrible personality in me. in fact, i've no idea when i start to have 'cultivated' such attitude.

Lip yong told me that at times, i can be pretty straightforward, often to the extent that i've hurt the others subconsciously. For this, i really have no idea that i really make such terrible mistakes. i din know that i am so harsh in my words at times. well, probably u'll say, it's only a comment from one friend. His words may not be representative of the overall comments. Well, i did ask another friend - the reply is within my expectations - i am really too straightforward!!! =( T_T

i did think of what i've said to these two friends, which i can re-affirm that their comments are true..of course, i feel sad over hearing it, but at the same time, i'm relieved and glad that i am aware of my words. Kinda disappointed with myself initially, i can't believe myself to have 'cultivated' such attitude. Probably, my this attitude could be attributed to my subconsciousness of taking advantages of others' goodness. oh my...this is real selfish of myself... T_T

well, no point brooding over it. i've apologised to these two friends about my this terrible attitudes and hope they've forgiven and forgotten. Not only that, I've decided to change and try my best to eliminate this attitude. i just to be more conscious of my own words - think before i say anything, so that i'll not hurt my friends terribly.

I guess i really take too much advantages of my friends' goodness and tolerance. As a result, i've become less sensitive to others' feelings and eventually create a self-centred world in me.

So, to my friends who are reading this, if you realise any fault in me which u think it'll be good for me to change, do tell me so. Or else, i'll repeat the same mistake. Of course, i may not be able to accomodate to everyone's request but i try, as long as it's reasonable and beneficial for my personal character development.

I want myself to be a better person. It'll be very tiring at times, but i insist on accomplishing this 'impossible mission' throughout my whole life. i know i've been blessed with wonderful friends, and through them, i learn to know about life in a beautiful optimistic way. As a form of gratitude to God and my friends, i yearn to learn from my mistakes and be a better person.

i'm a human after all.

But to thank Him, i want to be a better person.

This, i know, is my life-long objective. =)

3 comments:

Mini-Instax said...

hahah straightforward is a good thing too, better than those pretentious ppl. Dont bother abt what ly said, he's even much more straightforward and insensitive hahah. Anyway u dont hurt any s5 ppl i think cos we usually dont get offended easily, thick skinned yet forgiving hahahahah. Dont worry la, u're a super duper good friend!! =)

Anonymous said...

Me insensitive? HUH! beg ur pardon, tot i'm over sensitive most of times.. Dun bother abt zj.. it is good to change for the better! u can still be blunt to zj, cos she is v thick-skin.. think her skin is underlained with layers of tough fats.. HAHAHAHA.. oops

Anonymous said...

CRap La.... Who cares in live as long you did the right thing y bother!!! Heck La... You can't condone to everyone... SO Just be yrself la. it other ppl that is sensitive cos of wat you said. it not that you are insensitive but they are not the brave one to take in the fact of their disability but making it seem to be yr bad habit!!!!

dun worry so much take care