Saturday, April 08, 2006

exams are around around the corner...!! T_T

i'm getting more and more stressed up...!!! T_T =(

kinda losing confidence in my microbio..dun think i've done well for the test. I realised i've mixed up a lot of the informations...sigh...maybe i'm really not cut out for memorising informations..or i think it all depends all my interest..haha..

I'm not in a very good mood again...i'm kinda affected by what he mentioned in an issue..but well, he sees it differently.

dennis's been reacting in a way which confuses me.

anyway the past days had been raining pretty heavily...i love it..nice cool weather..sigh..but too bad, i'm having examinations right now. i have no time to admire the beauty of the rainy days. =( still, the rainy days spured my studying spirits, especially on the days when it was raining utterly heavy.. ^^ i love the rain...!!!

i guess i need a good life. Good life as in, i can spend some time sitting in starbucks's sofa, drinking ice cafe latte, eating a slice of cake and watch the scenery outside the cafe. On the rainy days, I can sit there again and have a cup of hot cappucino while watching the heavy downpour and enjoying the chill which the rain brings to the cafe...

maybe i'm a loner..love doing all this alone..well, of course, i can have company. But that can only be one company - no more, no less (it can't anymore less) . The most ideal one will be my future (cos i dun have it now) pet dog Siberian Husky . I know for sure, it will respect my love for serenity and just keep quiet and lay beside me..oh..this is so romantic..hahaa..!!

But too bad, this is not France or any other eurpoean country.

Ahh.....how i wish the exams are over soon..and of course, i really hope i can do well..

No comments: