Sunday, March 05, 2006

stress...

kinda stressed these few days..
the zone first aid competition is coming in a week's time..dun know why for this time, i'm feeling intensively stressful. Probably i've skipped my chinese literature lectures n tutorials, and this module is making me very worried. After the competition, i have to finish a written report of one of my chinese literature novels.
Sigh..stress stress stress..
I want my sch to be in top 3 for first aid competition badly..but they are still not serious. And only that, my sec 3 cadets shocked me the whole day. During the Adult First Aid exam, they dun know how to handle a conscious choking case!!! Goodness me...!!! Sigh...they are going for competition soon and they...ah...I was kinda depressed and greatly affected by it..
Dennis is already not liking me to be involved in st john stuff..n the girls are worrying me terribly..For the past few days, I noticed myself to be quite a bad-tempered person. That is so unlike the usual me!! I've been frowning and scolding my cadets, and i'm quite pissed with myself..
Maybe i've set my expectations too high and i know i've not been a very good officer. Ever since my 'A' levels, i've been angry with myself of not being able to do well and get into medicine course. Probably when i can enter medicine course, i can help my cadets more efficiently. sigh...i've no idea la..no one seems to understand how i feel right now..
It's not tat i dun wan to talk to my frens about this..i wan to, but i dun wan to depress them as well..
think it's time for me to have a good conversation with God. Only He has the patience to hear me out and console me in his own special ways...

No comments: