Saturday, December 06, 2008

din hit the museum today..not convenient to get there..haa..

bought a blouse and facial products..n =) hang out in starbucks which is situated at the little lovely corner of city link mall..first time been there..

haha..bought a cup of hot old english tea and left myself a few cents left in my wallet. hahahhaa..
but enjoyed solitude, watching "Music & Lyrics" and the first quarter part of "Forrest Gump".

din manage to blog over there, which was my initial intention. Din manage to get access to the internet..thank goodness,i've gotten my personal laptop with me to accompany through the evening..otherwise i really wanna cry...haha..

it's weird for this month...my exams are over..no tcm lessons...n my big project is over...office is calm and peaceful....

i dislike such feeling...it's like the sense of emptiness...prolonged sense, i've to say..i jus tend to develop negative thoughts over time..

i really dun like it...every time when i tink about it, i jus wanna cry... (T____T)

tomorrow's sat..and this weekend is a long one...but i'm not really looking forward to it...
juz feel tat i'm too free...I juz feel very weird...feeling so awkward tat kinda frightens me at times...

guess i can head out to museum tmr..n national library to borrow books...n hang around in starbucks again..this time gonna bring more money out...n hmm...ya...probably a day out with myself.

watching "Braveheart" over youtube.com..miss this film...it's one of my 2 most favourites..love the scottish music and the orchestral pieces in this film...

Freedom.....

*******************************************************

Probably it's the after-hectic sydrome...i'm starting to question my presence in the company...sometimes i juz feel i'm not apt for the job...it could be the high expectation upon myself..yet i've to be tactful towards any form of office gossips...

sigh....

No comments: