Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Photos reloaded and thoughts distorted~

Finally have some time to upload photos...

Presents which I've received for this year's xmas..

An electronic chick...will chirp whenever you stroke its head..and when you never stroke it, it'll chirp lesser..no matter wat, it will still chirp..

Supposedly it can flap its wings when it's lifted up..but i've gotten a crippled chick..hahaa..but i still love it..it's very cute..

my first bro got a shock when he thought tat i bought a real chick..haha..
ok la..i din buy tis chick..it's given to me..haha..

*************************************************

Gifts which I've prepared and given to ZJ they all..





Love the angel figurines...look retro to me...hhaa..hope the ladies love the stuff I've given them...
******************************************************
Present from one of my colleagues. Was pretty surprised to have received from this colleague..din expect any gift from her..
she's a nice colleague to be with, only tat i still tend to be shy when i dun know her long enough..a very capable colleague too..haa..
*************************************************
Din realise that i've to get gifts for my colleagues too.. =p
Considered myself to be lucky today. Was pretty clueless of wat to get for them juz now, especially my colleague who gave me the Crabtree's jam..
So anyway, cut my nagging short.
Bought the candle cups in Body Shop, the wooden figurines from a shop, and marconi letters from NTUC..
Bought all these within half an hr while waiting for AG to have dinner together. And finalised my so-called creativity while having tea session with my family.
Pleased with my efficiency. =p

Oki, as you see, the white glue has not completely dried up yet.

**************************************************
Was surprised to have received this gift.
***************************************************
Tada..!
Gifts from ZJ they all..!! still awaiting HM's gift..hahah.. =p

************************************************
Was quite in a daze throughout the whole office hours.
Not sure why too.
************************************************
Half-day tmr! yes!
Be going to attend a church service, and some last min shopping for AG's gift.
His requires a bit more walking and brainstorming.
Din get him a birthday gift and i feel kinda guilty about it.
(yes, i know i deserve some scolding for this)
Want to get him a good xmas gift..but i'm still clueless of what to get for him....
(T____T)
hahaa.. =p
*************************************************
Speaking about gift..juz remember tat one of my uni fren's still holding on my Olivia Ong's music album..hmm..haha..need to have it back from him... :p

No comments: