Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just back from ZJ's place..haa..she's organised a surprise farewell party for Chris..hahaa..
Haa..and AG's there too...ahahaa..first time brought him to see my frens...

it's really nice to see ZJ being so blissful in this r/s with Chris. =)
probably knowing her through the years, she's grown and i can feel very strongly that ZJ really enjoys having Chris as her company and as her life partner..

WOW...hhaaa..

***************************************************

Everytime when i get together with ZJ they all, especially, i always have this tendency to have such thought. Especially when i was in jc, when i am working now...i always feel blessed to have these frens to be together, for life.

And wat's interesting is that i can get to see everyone growing through their years..ZJ's now engaged to a man who really loves her..n hahaha..in near future, attended her wedding ceremony...n probably wat's next is when the rest of us are attached..
omg...hahhaa..

Haaa..probably cos i feel very blessed to have such frens, i feel at ease with my social circle. hahaha.. :p

one thing i wanna wait for is tat we still can get together when we have become old..
omg...tat's something i really wanna wait...n i'm willing to wait... =p

***************************************************

watching braveheart movie again..love the music...keep listening...it's magnificent, grand, proud and strong...totally wows me..

n love the love story and the war scenes in the film...

the ending's very touching...almost teared...hahaha...tink was very touched with william wallace's steadfast in his love and also for what he fights for.

****************************************************

During conversation with Sindy n Jac during ZJ's place, i was advised to keep my job.
hhaa..hmm..well, it seems to you readers that i've this tendency to wanting to quit.
hmmmm..i do have such thoughts..especially when i make mistakes..hahaa..ya..tat seems to make me an escapist..
i dun know..i love my job..i love its stability..i love the control tat i can have the time to study my tcm..yet i'm starting to lose grip of my motivation in work..
probably in my context, i wanna my job to be meaningful, to be less mundane..i wanna to have more control of my life...
but i have to keep reminding myself wat i want in life right now, wat's important to me right now and i juz have to bite my way through..
i've lost a chance dearly, it's a very painful lost..n i dun want to lose it the second time n let it be my life regret.

****************************************************

my very first facial treatment tmr..nervous...
i'm very slow at picking up all these beauty kind of thingy.....

****************************************************

No comments: