Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Gotten all my exams' results..thank goodness, i dun have to re-take my bio..haha..

but heard from my classmate that there are quite a number who have failed this module and are re-considering of whether to continue on to the next semester.

hmm...dun know what'll happen next semester..it's either i'll see a big reduction in the class side or maybe a small reduction.

it's survivor tcm out there.

*******************************************************

Ohhh..my director's giving a departmental lunch to celebrate the success of the launch of the initiative tmr..yeah~ =)

*******************************************************

watching Dylan Moran's "Monster" over youtube.com.

love his speech..very sacrastic...yet humorous..mocking all sorts of stuff..
i love such genre..haha..

******************************************************
It's been relaxing...exams are over...and my bosses are clearing their leave.. =)

No comments: