Thursday, January 01, 2009

010109

HAPPY NEW YEAR to YOU ALL~!!!! =D

Believe 2009's gonna be a fabulous year...hhaa..cos it's a year of cow and.....
it's a year with many long weekends~!!!! =D

Looking forward, man... heee heee heee...

*********************************************************

Few days before 1st Jan 09:

- Got kicked on my jaw, by accident, by my youngest bro. Cos he wanna show me his head-stand stunt. So by accident, as he tried to kick his legs up, his legs got my jaw instead. My inner lips are heavily bruised till now. No fracture, no dislocation. But the impact has gotten me to have some difficulty in opening my jaw wider..so tend to eat my food at a slower rate.

- Watched "Ip Man" with AG. Super nice show. I love it very much..I'll give the movie 8.5 out of 10!!!!

*********************************************************

New Year Eve:

- My boss came back and I was not aware until when I sms-ed her about some work-related issue. hahaha..

- Half-day =D happy happy..every one in my department was wishing one another new year. haha..quite interesting.

- Bought myself a very first pair of Levi's jeans with the trade of one of my old jeans. =) Very excited..heard alot positive remarks about the jean's quality. haha...

- Countdown with AG. Went to Ice Cream Ceremony for a little dessert. =) First time doing a new year countdown with him.

- Watched AG play "Left 4 Dead" game. Very nice game - lots of living dead to kill and that scary ferocious witch whom he and his fren need to be aware. But probably i'm not used to it - felt nauseous after watching it for some time.

- Slept super early. Too tired to msg everyone. =p

*********************************************************

2009 Resolution:
- No longer late for work.
- Do well in my tcm.
- Be a better daughter to my family.
- Be a better colleague in the office.
- Be a good girlfriend to AG.
- Continue my mission impossible.
- Stay healthy towards the year.
- Stay optimistic.
- Get my first DSLR camera.
- Watch "Cats" musical~!!
- Learn more dishes from my mum.

**********************************************************

New Year 010109:

- Packed up my room. Or hmm..sorta have packed up. hee hee... =p

- Watched "Mama Mia!" movie for the second time. Love the music.. =D

**********************************************************

No comments: